supertoria12 supertoria12

Effort.

"Author's Response:
effort?"
yah, effort. you know, the stuff that gets front page has effort put in it. the stuff that gets 1,000,000 views, 10/10 comments, and 5's. this? this has no effort. this will never get front page. it will never get 1,000,000 views (well maybe out of infamy). this is not a flame message, just to remind you. this is a message of encouragement to maybe animate a little with your work. like a card battle with bunches of cards based on NG users (that would actually not be too bad....). so im gonna give you a five and a 3, in hopes that you will, next time, not put a still image on the portal as a movie. and by the way, im not dissing your cards, i love your cards, just, if you really want to post images, start a thread. and the good part about that is that if you dont wanna make an animation out of them, somebody might offer, OR you could put out a request for an animation based on your cards. PLEASE take my advice, i would love to see this NG card thing take off, you just need a better place to start than still frame images posted as a "Movie".
-Blupan

ricksed responds:

too big I'll read it later.

culex17 culex17

Sadly...

I agree with RickyTheFish... and im a light aura. if you want to post still images on NG, do it on the forums. and if you really want to put still images on the portal, make a slide show with some awesome music, controls, and a hawt menu. im sorry, no stars.

ricksed responds:

once again, noob

Still Alive - Portal Still Alive - Portal

Simply amazing.

No one could've captured the beauty of this song better than this, full stars for you my friend ^.^

Portal: The Flash Version Portal: The Flash Version

Wow

Utterly epic. portal sounds, aspects, colors, physics, rules. even the momentum puzzle is there. consider me blown away.